By using this site, or working with us you agree to abide by following terms and conditions.
We, techphernalia, team, techphernalia team in the following text refers to TechPhernalia. You, your, Client, refers to the client in following text. Site, Website refers to your website.
- All the content on your site is provided by you and you are the sole owner of that content. We do not take any responsibility, ownership, of any content on your website. It is your responsibility to bring to our notice if you find any content which is foreign to you and we will take appropriate action to get it removed as soon as possible. But still SLA for this activity can range from 1day to 2day.
- You will provide all the images, videos for your website and if any copyright issues of whatsoever nature arises in future, only you will be responsible for the same until and unless we provide the image and in mail.
- Your website will be liable to be shut if the payment is not received in advance. You will be notified about the amount and due date a month in advance time to time.
- Any request for closure of website should be provided 2 month in advance for suitable steps to be taken.
- It is the responsibility of client to get copyright, trademark, license of the name, to avoid any future collisions.
- Payment towards domain and hosting entitles only the hosting services and domain availability. Any task performed on website will attract charges and you should get detail for the same in advance.
- All charges are to be paid in advance.
Search Engine Optimization
- Result for SEO services can get delayed depending on the SEO keywords, websites and other unforeseen details.
- Keywords and Search words for the SEO purpose needs to be finalized in advance and any inclusion/exclusion of keywords will attract additional charges.
- We will provide you with the progress on updates on monthly basis.
- It is a known fact that SEO results may drop down as time passes if proper steps are not performed regularly. We will not take any responsibility if ranking drops once the contract is broken.